Thank you for gifted holiday for children!
Representatives of the charitable marathon “Give child a holiday!”, that was prepared for celebration of New Year, summed up the results and it was founded out that 402 children from low-income and crisis families of Odessa and its’ region have received gifts, as well as children from families of internally displaced persons from the war zone.
Foundation “The Way Home” for the past four years was the promoter of the charitable marathon “Give child a holiday! ». This Marathon is held every six months – one for the International Children’s Day (June 1), and the second for the New Year. The participation in the marathon includes citizens of Odessa, who are ready to donate help for children. During the marathon, that has started at the end of November 2015, everyone who wanted could buy a gift and send it through volunteers or bring it to the main office of “The Way Home” Foundation.
The participants of the marathon could personally deliver the gift to the child during the New Year’s matinee that was held in all children’s center of the Foundation.
The team of promoter and volunteers turned to all participants of the Charity Marathon:
For all kids of “The Way Home,” this New Year became a real magical holiday – because they really have got the long-awaited gifts. Therefore, we want to thank all indifferent inhabitants of Odessa, who have participated in this marathon.
We would like to say “Thank you” to:
– Students, parents and teachers of the Odessa gymnasium №7.
– The initiative group “We love children” and its leader Irina Valah that despite the birth of a child, continued to participate actively in the marathon, Sergey and Maria Dovgal, who are not only buying gifts for children, but also supported the initiative group “We love children” .
– Doctors of maternity clinic №5 and antenatal clinic at the railway hospital, thanks for caring and desire to help children.
– Employees of Odessa National University of Mechnikov, who first took part in the marathon and ready to continue their participation in the future.
– Hypermarket chain of Auchan.
– Foundation of Victor Baransky.
– Clinic of reproductive health “Lada” that were involved for the second time not only in charity marathons, but also helped children during the whole year.
– Helen Fyrste and the entire team of hairdressers art studio «Workers» of Mikhail Kozhukhar.
– The trade mark “Natali Bolgar” and “Tango Jeans” for the provision of their products.
– Guide of public organization “Era of Mercy” on behalf of Irene and Constantine Zverkov.
– Employees of private notary office Marina Tykvenko.
Thank for all of for your willingness to help! Thank you for the given opportunity to help children to feel the real holiday! Thank you very much!!!